RTG 24P Series Gearless Traction Machine
|Brake Voltage||230 V AC|
|Rated Frequency||12 Hz|
|Duty Load||408 kg|
|Sheave Diameter||320 mm|
|Rated Current||5 A|
|Ratio Of Roping||2:1|
|Machine Weight||160 kg|
|Max Static Load||1700 kg|
|Rope Diameter||8 mm|
is a direct-drive system in which there is no reduction gear between the motor and the drive or hoisting sheave. That is, the drive sheave is connected directly to the motor and brake. In the modern era, Gearless designs are being used in the tallest structures of World.Features
- Gearless Technology : With the use of Gearless traction machine, Ride can be smoother, Energy-saving can be improved, and environment-friendly features can be enhanced.
- No Machine Room Require : Tectronics machines are remarkably light weight and space-efficient, compared to traditional traction elevators. Less structural support is required, and easier access for machine room service enhances safety standards.
- Energy Saving : The optimized power factor of the Tectronics Machines means it utilizes less power and produces lesser heat than traditional traction elevators, with energy savings of up to 40% (compared to conventional geared elevators.)
- Noise Free :Tectronics gearless elevator machines works without any type of vibration or noise, ensuring an ultimately peaceful, comfortable and smooth performance.
- Compact In Size : Tectronics gearless elevator machines are compact in size, minimizing space requirements by eliminating the traction machine gearbox.